Thursday, December 30, 2010

How To Takemetronidazole For Trich

The last 22 hours in 2010 of Isabelle Caro

Incredible! I have a thousand things to do before we close this year ... at this time I should be sleeping but they are still here! ARGH!

is about to close another year ... and this time, fortunately I have no complaints to make.
The aftermath of the horrible (in 2007) are finally over and I could do a lot of different experiences. Maybe I'll be hasty but I feel a little more grown up than myself a year ago ... Although I still have a lot of progress to make.
I met new people, I cut all ties with others for whom it is not worth being there, always available. I recovered the friendships that I did not think so important. And finally I had it serene and happy.
ended the year with an awareness of not being alone, to have friends ... and believe me, it is far from obvious ... until "yesterday" I thought of having to watch your back (ok, I do XD ... but still a lot less)!

I just hope it is always better ... I want my road is uphill, but that is not only crooked: I want to bring me up!

Goals for 2011 I have a lot and someone I could carry it out!
dust off the list

1 - Close all open projects -> as usual I could not kill them ... I still lack 2 things (not counting those that have been added in the meantime: P)

2 - Make a list of books not yet read and begin a -> the list I made it and I started "The sword of truth"

3 - Make me a spending plan ... ergo, learning to save money -> my beautiful dream ...

4 - Learning to cook -> imagine

= _ = 5 - Finding a job -> even worse!

6 - Take the license Done!

7 - Maintain constant weight without too many sacrifices .... cof cof ....

8 - Finding time for people that really matter ... we improve

9 - Access to study English -> swear that you put me there:)

10 - Overcoming the number of posts in the blog last year and be more consistent in updates Tiè! I reached 2008!

I would say that I still have a lot of work ... certainly the goal of "work" is the most compelling ... I hope to soon write a post in which I declare to have finally found a job!

I would say that this will be the last post of 2010 ... See you all in 2011!
Greetings!

or Jappe to put it ... Akemashite omedetou gozaimasu!

0 comments:

Post a Comment