Thursday, December 23, 2010

Letter To Congratulate For Do Some Thing

For those who love me ... but that's okay though I like him XDD

One of the major diseases that is affecting 50% of Internet users is called Facebook and the percentage will rise inexorably.
Who are the real victims? In fact, the right question is not "who" but "what": I'm talking about other systems of communication and social gatherings that always populate the web or forums and blogs. These were seen by deliberately ignoring and abandoning its users / administrators in favor of more "social" face book (to be nice ... but if you were called Faceass would have been better).

Well, the undersigned of this disease is not immune but I decided to fight the battle anti-abandonment of the blog, so thought I'd share a thought here that I wrote on my profile face cul ... um ....


"I started a Christmas card, the boards of almost all Facebook Italy are full of greeting-cards.

If you know me a little, you know that for me this holiday has no religious value and even commercial .
If you know me well, you know that for me is celebrated not just once but two being the daughter of separated
... If you know me, know I do not offend if you do not make me a Christmas card for the reasons explained above, but I like them (but not with the phone, because they are always without credit XD).

If you know me, know that even if sometimes I pulled parcel was not because I did not want to spend time with you .. but because they are basically a stunned
XD If you know me, know that even if this year there I think I've heard / a, at least a little.
Because if we had something together, you certainly have counted for me and still accounts!
Although we only drank a beer together or if we shared some joke (even electronically).

If you know me, surely I must thank you for something ...
By the time you spent with me
For the friendship that I have always shown me not to
NEVER forgotten or
stab in the back for having laughed with me

for crying with me for having a fight with me but especially for having made peace

for forgiving me for me at least once
designed for drinking with me for not having
never hurt ... or, if it happened, we managed to put a lid on
for helping me in the (few) very difficult time I went through with just a hug or a comforting word
To have done cosplay with me or trying to understand why this strange passion
for trying something good in my "Art"

THANKS

taggherò not you .... but I know that my message will arrive ... You know that I speak to you, you do not need to hear it:) "

Ok ... I know what you're thinking ... " and have done for two whole rigamarole is a Christmas card? killed! "

Yes ... but meanwhile I've" visited " (Our Lady said to the archangel XD) , I've read and possibly comment .... tiè!

0 comments:

Post a Comment