Wednesday, December 22, 2010

How To Beat A House Arrest Bracelet

Happy winter solstice! ...

mega ... In late U_U

here by me, winter is made me feel as usual before the famous solstice (which, I remind you, is December 21) but I just waited for hours costumizzare the blog ... let's face it .. And why not a dick to do ... that is, in reality this is not true at all! I have the list to send out! The truth is that national champion Fancazzismo at a competitive level!

But somewhere on the list that I could win.
I wanted to talk, just right, point No. 6: I am proud to inform you that from 17 (yes, it was a Friday!) I officially added to the other hazards that populate the streets: I got the license!

And yesterday was my "first time" alone in the car of course ... the things we do not do that but we want to do well. So why not go directly with snow?
essermela Anyway, I think I got away all right ... Certainly, I have a concept of my own car ........ For now I consider myself a playmaker, that's it! But I did not even hood and I made the top bouncing from one side of the road! I feel satisfied!

And to think that the first time I've driven with the driving school I was simply terrified (and it was sunny!).

A "good" goal to get my license 24 years ...? Better late than never!

0 comments:

Post a Comment