Sunday, December 5, 2010

Where Can I Buy A Raclette Machine

My good intentions to end 10 years

Usually good intentions are organized, are written in anticipation of the year and are said to be ... How many times I have to do it! And how many times I have to do nothing than I had set itself. Even among the virtual pages of this blog, at the dawn of the "far", 2008, I made a list of subspecies of which I was able to make a few points (and not immediately of course).

I know that this time will be difficult to keep it ... but I would do the same a short list, not for the good intentions for 2011 is almost upon us, but to finish well this year and to prepare the again (which is already rich with promises of epochal change).

What I want to get / achieve by December 31, 2010:

1 - Close all open projects (and there are many___@)

2 - Make a list of books more bed and began a

3 - Make me a spending plan ... ergo, learning to save

4 - Learning to cook

5 - Finding a job

6 - Take the license

7 - Maintain constant weight without too many sacrifices

8 - Find the time for people that really matter

9 - Access to study English

10 - Overcoming the number of posts in the blog last year and be more consistent in updates ( Loco, this time I do it: P )

These "10 steps" to serve as a springboard for the goals that I plan to achieve for 2011 ... the first of all is to fight laziness!

It's hard and Difficult, But It's not impossible ... Because, Impossible is Nothing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment