Saturday, December 4, 2010

How To Shave A Vegina

Sometimes they come back ... who knows how long ... I miss

Homer! The man who inspired generations and generations! Him, yes, he is the only one able to open a post like this!

E 're a long time since I do not write ... I had promised earlier this year that I kept a constant at least in writing on this blog ... and instead, once again I find myself starting a post with the justifications for my absence ...
not really there would not even anything to justify (and with whom?).

Yes, yes, I had many commitments. Yes, of course, I had a lot less time to devote, like all other activities "inside the Web" ... but this is only the truth? Of course not!
And to think that first I feel discomfort in meeting the fickleness when it comes to others ...
But for quite some time now I no longer feel the need to write ... I'm off from that point of view ... bored! Maybe because I have something interesting to say (and when ever I've had ??)... or maybe I'm just a lazy (which is most likely).
E 'always and only a matter of laziness, and unfortunately, it admitted blame me even more!
to blame if laziness: I have not found a job that satisfies me, I gave up several reports (for some, it's better that way!), I have not started to go swimming and / or to have a decent motor activity, I do not read more, I do not write more .... They are a disgrace!
This unfortunately is very homeriana ! I miss the bowl on the chair (because I'm not always watching TV ... but before the Pc !...... oh well, not always!) And then are okay!

not think I can wait until the end of this year to help me move ... my good intentions will have to start from here U_U ......................................... .......... or at least I think!

said that, because now I'm tired of even doing the old-style guide to Lucca (to understand what I'm talking about, look here , here, here and here ), apart few brief comments, upper photos ... but not right now = _ =


so I guess that will have to go through this apathy blogghiana ....

waiting for the resurgence .... bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment