Thursday, November 4, 2010

Cheerleading Bows How To



Rick, Rick, Rick. You disappoint me, my son. Before I get desperate to write for this blog exclusive super followed by millions of Italians and then betray me promising reviews ghost. Seriously, the good fellow informs me that his trip to the Big City has brought him more time than expected and assured me that they apologize for the delay in presenting something totally AWESOME. I do not believe, you are probably younger than me. This is probably guarantee that Rick mind. Ahahahaha, the laughing.
Since this is a review of this space to abuse again use the blog as if it were my blog (scary), so as to tell other stuff that do not give a damn about anyone.


There was talk of video games in the last episode and we talk about video games today too. Although Zelda continues to be awesome, as always, I must say I do not feel this absolute need to finish it as soon as possible so I find myself playing around once in a while (so I have now almost finished. More or less). Meanwhile I played this "Force Unleashed" just to see whether it could be crap, because now I no longer trust nor reviews or opinion of friends. I think I can say no denials that this game is the very incarnation of evil called "Pubblisher" and "let's leave it at home so." In short, the game is fun as long as you swallow a multitude of toads and a half since it is just finished, and a buggy game mechanics so poorly developed that sometimes forces all'exploit, the only way to move very quickly and die ( Force Lightning - hide - force lightning). Beyond that, however, is cool because you're a sith, the sith are cool, and go around smashing asses. Now I'm playing the two and that's cool too. As always, as long as you remember that in reality is a game of shit and this is pure guilty pleasure. Moreover> implying that the entertainment that draws from the game and the beauty of the actual that are so deeply connected. One of my favorite games of all time is, moreover, Chaos Legion, which should have a 40/100 on Metacritic. Aahaah.
Other than that I think will continue to do retrogaming murderess. Or not. I am undecided whether to play Twilight Princess that I miss the collection. We'll see. conclude with a video moe:








0 comments:

Post a Comment