Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Can Am Renegade For Sale

codes and Troy

The essay
Ukyo today was to review Code-E, which I personally renamed "soul of the devil" because it has a nice 6.66 on the pain ... the small problem is that there is nothing to review. On the one hand because is the first episode and does not happen absolutely nothing, because the other ... not a bad anime. Or at least, it is not the first episode: the chara design is good, fluid animations, the characters are horribly stereotyped beyond all limits (although the protagonist nell'archetipo standard falls shy girl / distracted) and, as an episode, it was let us see. Certainly a masterpiece should not be given the votaccio ... But for now this is not the place. I will continue to look at it and will get worse when a jig review of emergency. Credits, right because I like it.




might add to the list of stuff to see the inevitable
Strike Witches 2 given that we now have understood well the stones that poe not I review the first ever episode and not much about me evil. Rick also me called to tell me that you felt offended because I have not mentioned in the list of authors. My fault of course, but in the meantime so I had yet another opportunity to check very hard. Will join me for a quick review of the mighty Soul Link (hopefully next week), I do not know anime absolutely nothing to the tradition Mediterranean. Among the other crap that I have to look there are two filmacci ( Twilight of the Dark Master and Secret of the Kurudan Style ) hard disk that I have something like two years AND A HALF. How nice that they are RIGHT? Viewed I've run out of stuff to say, do a daily list of the cock just right to finish with a flourish. Sites you should
Lurk moar


: - The Spoony Experiment

. Reviews and complaints about recent games / past. Every so well films. - TGWTG
, a network of a variety of characters ranging from powerful fail to win absolute. Sometimes it makes me laugh a lot. - Attivissimo , because the conspiracy
can sometimes be damn fun to follow. - The Blog
ArenaNet, hoping that they decide to release Guild Wars 2. adjustments that should not exist: -

Umineko no Naku

koro ni . The anime is horrible, read the novel which is awesome . - Tsukihime. The anime does not exist.
And we conclude with something moe :



ps This type must be my worst post ever . Look at you jokes that makes the weather.

0 comments:

Post a Comment