Monday, September 6, 2010

Lincoln Ls Speaker Diagram

And after .....

........ almost three months, here I go check nell'internettiano world!


Right now I'm like a cat in the picture = _ =
I'm going to collapse on the PC as a fifteen books! Sigh ....
But before I try to summarize briefly the reasons for my long absence ...

start looking more pregnant than this Summer: THE WORK!

1, after the trip (and who follows me knows that I talk travel!), I was contacted to participate in a summer camp as a counselor ... yes, you read right ... Children! In fact
beginning there was talk of a kind "assistance" to a painter who took a painting course at summer camp ... But then, for a variety of reasons, I found myself in the role of the animator in all respects (+ painting workshop).
I always thought of not being able to handle the kids, I never had a relaxed relationship with children ... and yet I managed to get along in this adventure lasted 7 weeks, ups and downs, joys and sorrows XDD.
In particular I got to know some really great character among colleagues, renew relationships with those who had lost sight (even if only briefly) and reassessed in other people. And what about the children: they gave me satisfaction and unforgettable memories!

And contrary to last year, I managed to get me a dose of sun and sand mica to laugh!
Although now I'm back already = _ = white

2 nd right after the fields, I have taken in the company of my mother, the turning point as a substitute. Briefly, I take care of the cleanliness of the apartment blocks on the highway and toll Verdemare .... allows me to earn something to keep the costs

And then, of course, I can not quote my number one passion: Art.
I managed to make some new picture (exactly 4), which I will describe in the next few days ... I participated in some exhibitions, some have left me puzzled because of some misunderstandings, while others have charged me a lot! One in particular, on July 31 in Cairo Montenotte that allowed the emergence of young talent for a day

summer, in short, busy and rewarding ... snocciolerò it better next time ... now I'm going to sleep

Ja ne:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment