Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Is Rape In Japan Train Systems True

X Factor 4

I am preparing to post on the boards (with all the calm of the world XD) ... In the meantime I would like to spend 4
lapidary words on the 4th edition of X Factor .....
I must be honest, I have not yet digested the very "driven" by Morgan Rai ... no matter what they say, they took the opportunity to work because of his revelations use of drugs, which I find very hypocritical (how we talk about the starlet who Belen-think-do everyday use of cocaine and is still omnipresent in advertising?).
But even excluding this fact, all things considered marginal, the 4th edition of X Factor I was not excited at all ... indeed! As Mara Maionchi worship, as I like and respect Facchinetti Elio do not think I will look again X Factor ... at least I will not with the enthusiasm of the previous editions.
And I regret that one of the reasons for my decision on the choice Judges-substitutes ... in a particular .. Anna Tatangelo .......
I'm sorry, but I can not bear it!

said, Facchinetti has several times used the expression "Nothing will ever be ... and unfortunately he is right ... I say unfortunately because they changed the format of the elements that should never have touched, because it gave the public the opportunity to become attached to the house from time to time presented to the singers (which is very "Friends," but that, on balance, is critical to the success of a reality show ... for better or for worse) ... I do not know ... I do not see how to define "good idea" to remove the strips on the daily selections and time spent in boot camp, just when these strips, sent some time before the actual airing of the program, prepared the public.

Here's an example: it is as if the Agip (or the Coop), which has always focused on customer loyalty and customer relationship management, from time to time did not do more campaigns of this type ... I am referring to the collection points, for example.

not fucked up ... is a matter of marketing!

Instead of daily strips and then, real windows on the artistic life of the participants (yes, because, unlike "Friends," was left out everything that had little relevance to the "flow", music), there is now a space "opinionistico. In practice, they took the "Process" (episode weekly closing, broadcast on Saturday, where he struggled on the outcome of the stakes, deletions and so on) and made daily ... other thing that left me puzzled .... Can handle the process, the excessive acidity of certain commentators and the tense atmosphere in which everyone seemed to be there only with the desire to end the controversy itself.
And I'd like to know where the hell have I hidden Luca Tommasini! I very much hope that at least have kept him ....

As for the participants, for what little I could see, I would like to say a few words on two in particular: Stephen Filipponi for the under 24 category and Kymera for groups.
Stefano has a pleasant voice, is in tune and in many respects (perhaps too many) points out Marco Mengoni, winner of last year and talent of all the talents.
I said, has a beautiful voice ... But only when he sings! The boy is in fact stuttering. That instills doubt about the real reasons for the choice of judges: talent or opportunity for senior plays? Maybe they wanted to pursue the current English "Susan Boyle," or the Chinese "Liu Wey" (among other things both real talent, although appearance and physical disabilities)? We'll see ...

brings us to the second case, the Kymera. Couple in the passion for singing and life couple. In fact the two are openly gay and have been together ... ok ... So what?
If it's a bit that you follow this blog and / or know me in person, you know how important it considers the struggle for rights and recognition of the LGBT community and one that considers the visibility of the basic steps for the acceptance ... That said, however, I think there are times and places for everything.
Kymera I therefore hope that the judges were chosen for their talent (which, however, sorry to say, I have not seen nor heard), not to export the gay couple in prime time! Also because this is not the right way: the gay community do not need a Tatangelo (a name at random XDD) that, with compassionate voice, reminds us that every time these two guys are together and that she is gay friendly. We need instead to focus on music and talent ... in a program of music and talent!
One reason is likely to pass the message that "you're gay, then accept you into the program regardless, so I do the figure of the open-minded" ... Do you want to commit to gays? Then begin to offer programs about who really are homosexuals, bisexuals and transsexuals and help them fight for recognition and rights. Visibility in flat television is certainly not as important ...

And this evening I'll leave you to vent your personal reflections ....


0 comments:

Post a Comment