Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sample Donation Request Letters For Churches

another round ... another blog!


was a lot of time that was spinning on his head the idea of \u200b\u200bcreating a web site dedicated to my artistic activities. This blog has been the center of my "creations" but I began to think that deserves a separate space, maybe a little more professional ...


For now I'm happy blog of yet but I would not mind sooner or later also have a website ... megalomaniaaa ♫ ♪ ♫

As I wrote in my profile page dedicated to "the original purpose of this blog was to create a kind of Curriculum Vitae traceable via the web professional and credible ... For now I opened the blog ... = )"... Here, indeed!
For the moment I opened the blog and I've thrown a few articles on my paintings, but from here to consider "credible and professional," there goes!
Anyway, that's it!

so I thought I'd celebrate the beginning of my month!

0 comments:

Post a Comment